NOTICE FROM THE PA DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE (received 6/10/22)
- The quarantine order and exhibition of poultry, poultry products, eggs, feathers and the like will continue to be prohibited throughout the 2022 fair season. Do NOT enter these items.
NOTICE TO EXHIBITORS
- THE LYCOMING COUNTY FAIR IS ASKING EXHIBITORS, IF POSSIBLE, TO REGISTER THEIR GENERAL EXHIBITS / LIVESTOCK ONLINE. TAKING ENTRIES ONLINE RELIEVES STAFF WORKLOAD FROM DATA ENTRY, DATA ENTRY ERRORS, AND PROCESSING HAND WRITTEN FORMS.
REVIEW EXHIBITOR TABLOID:
- For Departments 1-9 and 101-109, Online Entries will be accepted through June 20, 2022.
- For Departments 12-21, 23-24 and 110-174, Online Entries will be accepted through July 5, 2022.
- Review ONLINE REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Reminder, after entering BLUE RIBBON FAIR ONLINE:
- Initially CREATE ACCOUNT; thereafter, LOG IN.
Make entries under ENTRIES tab.
Review entries under REVIEW ENTRIES tab.
Submit entries under ITEMS/CHECKOUT tab by clicking on SUBMIT.
- Click Blue Ribbon Fair Online image below to begin entry process.
[online available NOW]
COMPLETING FORMS AND MAILING:
- For General Exhibits
Official Entry Blank
- For Livestock
Horse Entry Form (horses/ponies)
Horse Stall Registration Form
Dairy Entry Form (dairy cattle)
Livestock Entry Form (beef cattle, sheep, swine, goats, meat rabbits)
Rabbit Entry Form (Rabbits & Cavies)
Poultry Entry Form (Poultry)
Poultry Health Certificate (all poultry and their hatching eggs)
- Camping [deadline: July 6, 2022]
- Lycoming County’s Best School Talent Challenge
- Complete appropriate fillable form – print, sign (if applicable), mail/submit. To begin a new exhibitor, select the appropriate form.
**To utilize the RESET, PRINT and/or SAVE buttons on a form, the form should be downloaded and used within Acrobat Reader
- Phone: (570) 584-2196
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated for 2022