NOTICE TO EXHIBITORS
- THE LYCOMING COUNTY FAIR IS ASKING EXHIBITORS, IF POSSIBLE, TO REGISTER THEIR GENERAL EXHIBITS / LIVESTOCK ONLINE. TAKING ENTRIES ONLINE RELIEVES STAFF WORKLOAD FROM DATA ENTRY, DATA ENTRY ERRORS, AND PROCESSING HAND WRITTEN FORMS.
REVIEW EXHIBITOR TABLOID:
- For Departments 1-8 and 101-109, Online Entries will be accepted through June 21, 2021. Extended through June 24, 2021 [online only]
- For Departments 12-21, 23-24 and 110-174, Online Entries will be accepted through July 5, 2021.
- For Departments 9, Online Entries will be accepted through July 9, 2021.
- Review ONLINE REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Reminder, after entering BLUE RIBBON FAIR ONLINE:
- Initially CREATE ACCOUNT; thereafter, LOG IN.
Make entries under ENTRIES tab.
Review entries under REVIEW ENTRIES tab.
Submit entries under ITEMS/CHECKOUT tab by clicking on SUBMIT.
- Click Blue Ribbon Fair Online image below to begin entry process.
COMPLETING FORMS AND MAILING:
- For General Exhibits
Official Entry Blank
- For Livestock
Horse Entry Form (horses/ponies)
Horse Stall Registration Form
Dairy Entry Form (dairy cattle)
Livestock Entry Form (beef cattle, sheep, swine, goats, meat rabbits)
Rabbit Entry Form (Rabbits & Cavies)
Poultry Entry Form (Poultry)
Poultry Health Certificate (all poultry and their hatching eggs)
- Camping [deadline: July 7, 2021]
- Complete appropriate fillable form – print, sign (if applicable), mail/submit. To begin a new exhibitor, select the appropriate form.
**To utilize the RESET, PRINT and/or SAVE buttons on a form, the form should be downloaded and used within Acrobat Reader
- Phone: (570) 584-2196
- Email: email@example.com
Updated for 2021